Welcome to Angling Road Elementary! We are CREW! Our School Family Cares, is Responsible, has an Excellent Attitude and Works Together every single day. We’re thrilled that you’re part of our School Family!
Simply put, Angling Road is a “Fine, Fine” school. Angling Road is a sweet and cozy, highly involved, incredibly effective, kind and caring elementary school! Children, Families, Teachers, Support Staff, and Community Members all work together to go above and beyond to make sure that our students receive the best educational, social and emotional experience possible. We pride ourselves in meeting the needs of all children, while having a great deal of fun along the way!
As an educator and parent, I value education as one of the most important foundations of a child’s experience.I’m extremely thankful to work in education during these exciting times of great research, forward thinking, and innovative practices. Please do not hesitate contacting me to learn more about Angling Road Elementary and our amazing CREW Members; I’d be thrilled to share all that we do!
With Portage Pride,
Ms. Heather Yankovich, Principal
Communication With Our School Family Is Important! Please expect the following communications between our school and your home:
- Weekly Newsletter or E-mail From Your Classroom Teachers
- Classroom E-Boards and Websites Where Available
- E-Mail and/or Phone Calls With Your Classroom Teacher and Main Office
- E-Mail Blasts and a Weekly “Week In Review” From Ms. Yankovich, PTO and/or Main Office
- PTO E-Mail Blasts, PTO on facebook, and PTO Messages in Teacher’s Newsletters or E-Mails
Principal- Angling Road Elementary